Medically Proven Pelvic Floor Exercises Helps You
Regain Bladder Control Naturally!
- Best Pelvic Floor Exercises Designed by Licensed Rehab Clinician on the popular PBS TV series, Functional Fitness with Suzanne Andrews® and Featured in Prevention Magazine
- Stop Urinary Incontinence (leaky or overactive bladder) Without Pills or Risky Surgery
- Save Money on Incontinence Products with Scientifically Proven Pelvic Floor Exercises
- More than Just Kegels: Complete Set of the Same Pelvic Floor Exercises Taught in Physical Therapy Without the Physical Therapy Co-Pay
- Includes Easy Chair Pelvic Floor Exercises: No Getting on the Floor
- Pelvic Floor Exercises Also Help Prolapse Recovery
- Up to 92% improvement in 30 days With Continued Improvement After!
- Includes FREE Exercise Band
IF YOU SUFFER FROM URINARY INCONTINENCE YOU KNOW HOW HORRIBLE IT CAN BE...
The embarrassment, the fear of leaking, the frustration.
You search desperately for answers.
Any kind of solutions. But most of all you want the problem fixed.
If you're not too embarrassed, you talk to your doctor and get pills.
Then you find out bladder medications can come with harmful side effects and they don't always work.
You may even contemplate surgery. It's not something you look forward to. And you've heard a lot about all the nasty complications. The infections. The lawsuits. The surgeries gone wrong.
You'll be happy to know about 30 Day Bladder Fix proven Pelvic Floor Exercises DVD that reveals the RIGHT pelvic floor exercises you should be doing for RAPID results from urinary incontinence including overactive bladder, leaky bladder and prolapse.
This DVD is the work of Suzanne Andrews, a trusted rehab expert with a popular show on Public Television who knows what’s it’s like to suffer from having a leaky bladder and having to go to the bathroom constantly.
Suzanne suffered from incontinence after having a child. But performing exercises on live TV - with the risk of having an accident on camera - led her to see a Urologist who recommended surgery.
Suzanne knew she had to find a RELIABLE solution that didn't involve pills or risky surgery.
That's when she formulated the scientifically proven Pelvic Floor exercises in 30 Day Bladder Fix DVD.
In this DVD, you’ll learn the simple, effective pelvic floor exercises you can do in the comfort of your own home to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles, eliminate urinary incontinence and stop overactive bladder.
If you don’t want to suffer – and you don’t want to be a slave to expensive padded briefs, embarrassing accidents and limited social outings – order this amazing DVD and start using the powerful pelvic floor exercises Suzanne teaches you right away.
You’ll notice a difference within 30 Days and you’ll be more in control of your life!
Will It Work For You? Take the Quiz and Find Out Now
- I leak when I cough, sneeze, laugh or exercise
- I have to get up at night alot to pee
- Sometimes I leak and can't get to the bathroom on time
- I have prolapse
- I don't want to have surgery
- I want to stop spending money on pads, and other urinary incontinence products
- I've never had a stroke or neurological problem that is causing my incontinence
- I don't have kidney problems that is causing urinary health issues
If you answered yes to the above quiz questions, 30 Day Bladder Fix is For You
Order now to get started on your pelvic floor exercises bladder solution and your order ships out next business day.
*Multiple medical studies have shown the link between pelvic floor exercises and their ability to alleviate urinary incontinence without surgery or pills. A typical person who follows the plan exactly shown in 30 Day Bladder Fix DVD may expect a safe and healthy recovery of up to 92% improvement in 30 days and continued improvement for up to 12 weeks with some people regaining 100% results. The average person with favorable results saves $4008.00 in expenses incurred from pads, creams needed for skin irritations, laundry detergent, body soap, medical bills and water bills / per year. By doing these pelvic floor exercises, people also have a decreased risk of fatalities resulting from falls caused by rushing to the bathroom.
30 Day Bladder Fix Pelvic Floor Exercises
I'm so greatful for this video! I was going to have surgery because of my leaky bladder. But I did a last ditch search to see if there was anything I could do and found this. No surgery for me. And no leaky bladder either! I can't thank you enough. Linda K, WA.